Hello Karin,

On Sun, 6 May 2001 02:03:50 +0200 GMT (06/05/2001, 08:03 +0800 GMT),
Karin Spaink wrote:

>> Although  I  sort  my messages by creation time, in ascending order,
>> when  I jump to a new folder [TBUDL or any other], the cursor almost
>> always  falls in the middle of the message list! What i the cause of
>> this annoying behavior?

KS> Solution: switch to sorting by creation/received time in
KS> folder view.

I sort by received time. I open a folder with "many" new messages in
the main window, TB goes - splash - into a new message without
apparent logic. This message is now marked "read", so if I hit enter
to go to the Folder View (in which I view threaded by reference) and
work with crtl-] through the new messages, I will either have to read
this random message (in the middle of some thread) first or will never
see it.

I find this annoying. Maybe I should write a bug report?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

In a Paris hotel elevator: Please leave your values at the front desk.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.52 Beta/14
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM