Hello Urke,

On  Mon,  7  May 2001 at 20:52:42 GMT +0200 (which was 08/05/2001 1:52
GMT +0700 my Local Time) "Urke"=[U] wrote to TBUDL :

U> First, when I send messages to TBUDL and TBTECH trough yahoo SMTP,
U> and combined check mailbox on Yahoo mail, Bat only send messages, but
U> not receive new from mailbox, so I must to Abort job an then only
U> check mailbox to get new mails.

U> Yahoo mail require POP before SMTP authentication, and I check this
U> option for SMTP intensification properties, so I guess to TB making
U> mistakes. Em I right?

Thomas  already  answer  this, I just want to add: I am using SMTPAuth
while using my yahoo.com account.

U> Second question is why in headers for my post is placed:

This header add by Yahoo.Com MTA, for anti spam (abusing) checking.
But  I  dunno  for precise why it change "_" character to "?", I guess
something relate to 8-bit MIME conversion.

U> and

That's  ListServer did, ...uhm...I thought I have disable it..hmm will
check out ASAP.

- Syafril -

|Syafril Hermansyah  - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
|<www.dutaint.co.id> - <www.dutaint.com>       |

Using The Bat! 1.52e
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1