Hello fellow Bat! fans.

Probably been answered before, for which I apologise, but here goes:-

1.  How do I change the reply  format from the senders initials to
plain ">"

2.  How do I capitalise (such a word?) a sender's name when they use
lower case, and I use the macro to reply to the original sender's
first name?  Is there a macro for this?  Could not seem to see one
when I pulled down the macro list.

3.  Is there an Australian English (or "English" English) dictionary?
How do install these & where are they?

Sorry for the simple questions - been away for a while.....

--
Regards,
John Phillips   Sydney, Australia     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jesus Saves... but Moses invests.