Hello TBUDL:

  I think I should experiment a bit with PGP. I have used PGP before
  with Outlook Express, bur not for a while. The Freeware 6.5.3 still
  lies in my download catalog, but I downloaded the latest freeware
  PGP which is 7.0.3

  I imported my keyring and personal keys from wher I last hid them,
  and they show fine in the key manager.

  I have downloaded the pgpdlls and moved them to my Bat catalogue.

  When I use the Tool, PGP, Choose PGP-version, I do not have the
  option to select 7.0.3.

  When I try to sign a message, The Bat insists that I do not have a
  private key and have to create it first.

  Is the Bat not compatible with PGP 7.0.3? Shall I uninstall 7.0.3 and
  install 6.5.3 instead?

  I can see that many of you do use PGP 7.0.x with The Bat!

  Ottar Grimstad, Norway
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.online.no/~ottgrims
Using The Bat! 1.51 on Windows 98 version 4,10