Hi Marek Mikus,

  On the Saturday, June 09, 2001, U wrote:

MM> Hello all,
MM> I discovered great tip and it will be useful for all, I think:

MM> Do You use filtering?

MM> Do You have many groups and do You move mails from these groups to
MM> separate folders?

MM> Do You want have automatic filter, which will do it for new addresses
MM> without adding them to filter (to AB Group only)?

MM> 3x Yes? :-)))

MM> This is a solution:

MM> 1) create folder "Friends"
MM> 2) create group "Friends" in Your Adress Book
MM> 3) create filter "Friends" and select folder "Friends", to which You want
MM> move new messages
MM> 4) into "Strings" field if this filter add @ character
MM> 5) click to "Advanced" and check option" Adress(es) must be listed in
MM> the Adress Book"
MM> 6) check option "The address entry nmust belong to groups" and select
MM> group "Friends"

MM> That's all folks :-))

MM> Now, when You add new adresses from mail by Ctrl+W and add this to Group
MM> "Friends", mails from this user will be automatically stored to selected
MM> folder and maintained by selected filter without adding it to Sorting
MM> Office.

Another filter can do it much faster...
Only differences are in the actions, where should be set "Add
addresses to address book" and select which one...
Also on tab "Options" check "Execute via Hot-key" (or similar name)
and set desired hotkey... I use Ctrl-Shift-Alt-Letter, so it wouldn't
interfere with program hot-key's...
You might set rule to "inactive", and "Manual only" to prevent
disaster's when using Re-filter options...

--
Till the next time, all the best...
                                      ANT-ilic