On Thursday, June 14, 2001, 11:02:52 AM, Nick Andriash wrote:

>> No. If you wanted to save it as draft, you would have clicked the
>> icon "save draft" and not "put letter in outbox".

> That is not what Dwight did. TB! asked him if he wanted to Save the
> Message, and he answered "Yes", and the message was therefore put in the
> Outbox and saved. What's the problem?

The problem was that I was trying to send, not mark as draft.  And the
problem was that even when said don't save message still was treated
as a draft.

Since there is apparently a fix (I'm about to try to download it again
(I was surprised it didn't get a new name so one could tell them
apart)) this thread is probably soon to be consigned to the pet
cemtery--large animal section.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828