Hello Peter,

On Saturday, June 16, 2001 at 9:46:10 PM you wrote:

PP> AS I can't follow your problem in any way, could you please describe exact
PP> steps to reproduce it?
PP> I think you are talking about the "Help" button when I'm in AB, open the
PP> "Preferences" of an entry and go to register "Business". Am I right? Or did I
PP> missed something?

Have to answer myself, after Nicks explanation in his message with
Message ID <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I finally found it and can confirm it.
With one exception to Nicks descriptions:
I've no entry called "TB Adress Book", all my ABs are some kind of "root
elements" by themself. Maybe this is because I do not use Network capabilities
of TB! (except POP, SMTP, IMAP of course *g*).
And with one exception to your description: in german interface language the
button is a "Hilfe" button, as expected :-)
Chinese I wasn't able to test :-)

--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"reproduces if added to its quotation." reproduces if added to its quotation.