Hey Dierk,

Sunday, June 17, 2001, 4:07:53 AM, you wrote:

DH> On Sunday, June 17, 2001 at 2:30:25 AM you wrote:

>> My MailTo: has a Subject=From Tim's Page

>> The top new message is correct, but the bottom one only has "From" in
>> the subject line.

DH> If you have written the subject line as I see it here (with blanks), I
DH> wonder why there is a *correct* line in one of your windows. Standard
DH> procedure is to write it this way:

DH>           From_Tim's_Page

Now that you mention it, I wonder why I have not had problems before!
I think a space is actually %20.  However, previous versions of TB,
Novell's GroupWise 4-5.5, and IE have all worked just fine.  It just
started having problems when TB started opening 2 mail editors when
clicking the MailTo: link.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! eMail v1.53bis