Hi Dierk,

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:17:44 +0200GMT (20/06/2001, 15:17 +0800GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

>> and it still happens. Look below (not fixed) <g>

DH> Since I can't actually see why RITLabs should put a very difficult
DH> semantical matcher into its code, I think it is pure coincidence

You don't know the basics of a good and healthy paranoia.

DH> The problem with human perception especially when coincidence is
DH> involved is that we try as hard as we can to find a pattern.

I disagree. I don't need to try hard. And I don't think my perception
is a problem. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas (safely without cookies on the office machine)

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.