Hello Charlie,

Historians believe that Mon, 2 Jul 2001 at 09:58 GMT +1000 was when,
Charlie Laidlaw [CL] typed the following:

CL> Hello,

CL> i have a few 'sent messages' filters set up.  However it is difficult
CL> to find my sent message when i send it out to several recipients.
CL> Someone gets it put in their own sent folder, as of course the Bat is
CL> finding their address in the recipient string.

CL> Is it possible to override that, and just have it go to the main
CL> 'sent' folder, when there are multiple recipients?

You can try changing the filters to be slightly more specific.  I'm
assuming a given filter has the form:

String                   Location            Presence
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Recipient           Yes

You could try:

String                                  Location         Presence
^To\:[^@\n]*[EMAIL PROTECTED][^@\n]*$    Kludges          Yes

And enable Regular Expressions under the Options Tab.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.53bis under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

I've determined the momentum of my physics assignment so precisely
that it can be anywhere in the universe right now.