Hello Charlie,

Historians believe that Mon, 9 Jul 2001 at 19:34 GMT +1000 was when,
Charlie Laidlaw [CL] typed the following:

JA>> You could try:

JA>> String                                  Location         Presence
JA>> ^To\:[^@\n]*[EMAIL PROTECTED][^@\n]*$    Kludges          Yes

JA>> And enable Regular Expressions under the Options Tab.

CL> it  works  perfectly!   cheers  mate,  thats very helpful.

CL> i don't understand it, looks like gibberish to me; i assume it says
CL> 'filter only if you see [EMAIL PROTECTED] alone'.  whatever, its good

I'm glad it works for you.  It works like this:

^       - Start at the beginning of each line.

To\:    - Look for the word To followed by a colon

[^@\n]* - Find any number of any character other than the @ symbol or
          a line break. This is because if you had another address,
          it would have an @ symbol in it.  So if there is no other @
          symbol, there is only one address.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  - The address you want.

[^@\n]* - Same as above.

$       - Keep going until the end of the line.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.53bis under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

I had a really great tagline to put here, but I can't remember what it
was.