Monday, July 02, 2001, 3:10:43 AM, escribistes:

N>> - On Specials popup menu. Add one option to create directly a Selective
N>> Filter to kill easily SPAM.

> Remember that selective downloads slow down the download process because
> each messages headers are checked prior to actually starting the download.
> Also, once a message is filtered out this way, it's *gone*. There's no room
> for spam filter error. Creating these filters should therefore only be
> done with the utmost care.

Yes. But when you know one e-mail it's sending you spam and more spam.
I prefer kill it always. Sure you have to take care about this type of
filters.  But  it's  one  useful  option  for  some cases. What do you
prefer,  kill the mail on the server when you knows one person sending
spam with about 50kb (think if it was bigger) or download the mail and
kill it later.

  /\    /
/    \/ e t   \/ i c i o u s
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]