Hello Melissa,                                   TB! 1.53d Windows 98 SE
You wrote:

MR> Hello Carren,

MR> Actually, once you enter your recipient's address in the "To:" field, the
MR> moment you place your mouse in the composition window, no matter which
MR> template was there to begin with, it should magically turn into the proper
MR> individualized template for that recipient - providing you've made one for
MR> their address book entry. At least that's how it works for me.

MR> Melissa

Yes! You are right about that.
But, if I just click on "Create new message" on the main toolbar,
which opens the composition window - then if I go to the little
address book icon way over on the right by the little blue arrow, and
click on it and then select the recipient from there (says "Pick email
address") the address goes into the TO: but the template *doesn't*
come up. I won't do it that way any more but I'm just curious as to
why it doesn't. You know me....always need an answer to everything!

--

Carren

  * Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain