Hello Thomas,

Historians believe that Tuesday, July 31, 2001 at 14:03 GMT +0800 was
when, Thomas F [TF] typed the following:

jmc>> That was my point exactly. MS's address book is a waste; TB's is great
jmc>> and I'd like to use that as the default address book instead of MS's.
jmc>> Thanks anyway for your help.

TF> Then I don't get your point. I am using only TB's addressbook, so it
TF> is my default. <confused>

I think Bob wants to use TB's address book from *other* programs.
Of course, if the TB developers did that, then the TB address book
becomes more vulnerable to all these worms we keep reading about.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/4 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

If you throw a cat out of the car window, does it become kitty litter?