Hello Dean,

Historians believe that Tuesday, July 31, 2001 at 03:02 GMT -0500 was
when, Dean [D] typed the following:

D>  I'm still interested in limiting a persons abilities if any knows how
D>  this  is done - see post Administration

Check out the options under Options -> Network & Administration ->
Priviledges.  You can then set some accounts to be user level accounts
and restrict their options.  When you log into TB and select one of
the user level accounts, you'll see what I mean.

Also, there is a hidden keyboard shortcut to hide some of the menus
and menu options.  I can't remember the shortcut offhand, sorry.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/4 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

Personal Plan:  To avoid sanity, lucidity and wit at all costs.