Hello Januk,

 Tuesday, July 31, 2001, 3:22:38 AM, you wrote:
  :
 > Hello Dean,

> Also, there is a hidden keyboard shortcut to hide some of the menus
> and menu options.  I can't remember the shortcut offhand, sorry.

Thanks for the other post about opening the account appreciate it:))
I was rather spooked how a person could get right past admin/account
settings, but your suggestions were right on the mark.

If you ever think of the shortcut feel free to drop a line anytime. I
had checked the offerings already. Somewhere maybe back in the 1.?
versions I had set an account up to this effect and it gave very
limited access. This person wouldn't do anything malicious, just not
pc savvy and has a track record of turning machines into nightmares
with a few clicks here and there <G>

Thanks for the fast response!

 --
 Cheers,