On Friday, August 31, 2001, 7:20:29 AM, andrew wrote:

>  Does anyone have  any good mail arrival sounds? I'd like to use a
>  different sound for  different accounts/types of mail arriving. Is
>  there a resource  anywhere or could someone send in sounds they
>  use?

I just did a search which identified 589 '.wav' files on my harddrive.
I have made no effort to collect such but windows gave lots to start
with and lots of other programs come with some as well. I'm sure if
you did a similar search you'd find lots of files to choose from. I
used to use the roadrunner beeping, but I don't know where I got it.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828