"Thomas,

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, at 18:07:43 [GMT +0800] (which was 3:37 PM where I live) you
wrote:

TF> Funny. My main reason for changing to The Bat! a long time ago was
TF> that I could completely seperate the accounts. Different folks...

So  was mine........ But today my needs have increased. All my main accounts are
separate,
but  there  quite  a  few  (free provided by my ISP - who send out announcements)
accounts
which  I would love to receive in one account. I could then set up filters and folders
for
each  account  so  that  my reply to address will be in tune with what comes in. Now
these
accounts are not important, but regular checks helps in getting info on time.

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Replied on Friday, September 07, 2001 using TB Ver 1.53d