Hello Thomas,

On Wednesday, September 12, 2001 at 12:05:45 PM you wrote (at least in part):

R>>  Now  when  my wife (who has a separate folder) clicks on any of the common
friends, her id
R>>  is replaced by mine. She obviously has her own way of addressing and signing.

R>>  The question is how can I get a work around for the above.

TF> You mean you share the same friends with the same email addresses but
TF> want to use different templates? In that case, I recommend you use
TF> quick templates.

I don't think he needs QTs ...
Raj: are you using macros

%FromName & %FromAddr

in the templates?
If so your wife only has to be on it's own account with it's own sender data
and _then_ create the new mail.

If she replies she only has to do one single step _BEFORE_ typing _anything_
in the message body: "Options" / "Active Account" ... if _not a single
character_ has typed this far in the message the above given macros refresh
with the current values.

HTH Pit

P.S.: I do know this works, because I'm using nearly the same templates for
different accounts with above macros :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Acting without thinking can be awfully entertaining.