Thomas,

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, at 18:05:45 [GMT +0800] (which was 3:35 PM where I live) you
wrote:

TF> You mean you share the same friends with the same email addresses but
TF> want to use different templates? In that case, I recommend you use
TF> quick templates.

Yes  that  is  the case... I am the book keeper of the comp. Just wanted to check if
there
was  some  way  where  using  Reg Ex I could call a template if the New or reply was
being
invoked from the account which my wife uses. Else the regular template will be used.

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Replied on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 using TB Ver 1.53t on Windows NT