Hallo Joseph,

JN> How would I create a contact card with multiple contacts?

Create a group in your address-book, add the necessary people to it.
When your writing a message to all of these people, find the right
group and press the button with ">>" on it. Your whole group is added
as recipients.

BTW You add a contact to a group by selecting it in the address-book
right-mouse-button - properties - press the "..." button and check the
groups.

JN> And for the bonus round, I received an email which listed all the
JN> email names and addresses of the people on a certain distribution
JN> list.  If possible, I would like to add this list to a single contact
JN> card.  When I clicked to add the recipients to the address book, they
JN> all went into one card at the name level, and only one of the
JN> addresses went into the email address field.  Is there a way to move
JN> a set of multiple addresses in one fell swoop?

It needs a work around.

 Press <Ctrl><Shift><F> (You create a filter) => Choose Edit
 => Check  "Manual Only" => Choose "Actions" tab => scroll down =>
 Check "Add address(es) to Address Book" => Choose "recipients" in the
 now available pull down menu => Choose the group you want all of them
 in.

 After creating this filter, you need to run it.
 Select the folder => right mouse button => Re-filter messages =>
 Check "Manual filters only" => Press OK

Not exactly one fell swoop, but it's a lot faster then editing 20 or
more entries manually.

--
Groetjes, Roelof