Hallo Bernard,

BL>>> I would like to add recipients by some macro, either in the TO:
BL>>> or BCC: field, but I'm not sure I understand how to do it.
>> Are  these  addresses standard or dynamic ??? I mean will it be different
>> each time or the same always ??
BL> They might be different each time. They are filtered from a database.

Create a batch-file MyBatch.bat with:

MyPath/thebat.exe /mailu=MyAccount;t=MyText;to=%1

Where MyText is the name of a template like any template you use for
TB. MyPath is the correct path to TB and MyAccount is the name of the
account in TB that has to be the sender of the message.

You run the batch-file from your script with the command:
MyBatch.bat MyAddress
where MyAddress is the address (due to commandline limitations solely
the address) of the intended recipient.

If your scripting language is a bit more versatile, you can write your
whole template with it, in order to use a complete name, or to send
one message to more recipients.
This can be done to create a template like:

%to="MyName1 <MyAddr1>;MyName2 <MyAddr2>"
%cc="CCName1 <CCAddr1>;CCName2 <CCAddr2>"
%subject="MySubject"
InsertYourMessageHere

Now you can run TB with a recipient on the commandline, like:
MyPath/thebat.exe /mailu=MyAccount;t=MyText

For more info on macro's, see the helpfile.

--
Groetjes, Roelof