The Bat! has worked out extremely well for me, and I think I'm going
to keep (i.e., register) it as my mailer.  But I have one question
before I take that plunge:  I use two accounts intensively, and when I
load TB! I load a group that has both accounts as members.  On my
screen and processing mail at the same time, therefore, is one account
that has about 35-40 folders, and another account that has about 10
folders.  Some folders have upwards of 50 messages plus attachments
(stored within the message bodies), but some folders have only 5 or so
messages.  I compress my folders regularly. My question is whether I
should be worried about any corruption or indexing problems with a
structure like this. And a related question concerns indexing: is it
correct that there is no separate function to reindex folders?