Hi Marck,

@ 1:28:01 PM on 10/27/2001, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

MDP>>> handled by TB and sent immediately. *However*, the connection
MDP>>> centre comes straight back up with a non-existent event with
MDP>>> nothing to send requiring an "Abort task" to get rid of it.

Hmm, I see what you meant now (not that error, but IE and TB!).

Anyway, I created a form with the action
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=foo, filled out the form, hit submit,
IE notified me blah blah, then I heard *boink* while the Connection
Centre flashed on and off, message was stuck in Outbox, and the log
said:

!10/27/2001, 20:09:30: SEND  - Message from , subject "", is not properly addressed

I take it that's not supposed to happen. :-$

-Brian