Hello Roelof,

Historians believe that on Monday, October 29, 2001, at 6:16:30 PM, was when,
Roelof typed the following:

RO> Hallo Miles,

MA>> What  is  the  difference  between  Redirect and Forward.

RO> Redirect is to send a message to another destination without changing
RO> the body of the e-mail. (Technically this is done by placing the new
RO> address in the To: header. Since you're not supposed to send mail with
RO> a false From: header your mail client has to insert a Sender: header
RO> or as TB does an X-Sender: header. Only visible to those who look at
RO> the RFC-822 headers.) The To: header will change.

RO> Forwarding is to send a message to another destination by including
RO> the message into a new message in which you state something like:
RO> 'Look what a great message I got from somebody at sometime'.

MA>> Have not found any

Tried experimenting with the Redirect:

Sent email to myself from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                       to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When  I  click  on  the  Redirect button, the email comes up with my sending
address  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  in  the  FROM  field with the TO field
BLANK.

 Miles                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
WinPlat. Windows 98, Build. 2222
RitLabs The Bat! v.1.54/10, MacroBuild. v1.03.8912 Beta III

Epiphanies:
"Inside every older person is a younger person... wondering what the hell happened."