Hello Listers,

On  Wed,  14 Nov 2001, at 18:19:00 [GMT -0600] (which was 1:19 where I
live) Joseph wrote:

JN> Is it to filter out known spam sending addresses, or to filter out
JN> mail  that  has  or  does not have a particular string? Has anyone
JN> here  had  much  success?  I  need  to  have  a zero risk of false
JN> positives.

I  think  most of us filter "good" addresses and assume rest are SPAM.
Of  course  is  necessary to *not* delete assumed SPAM for a few days,
and have a look searching for "good" addresses to save.

--
Chema Berian
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.53t on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2

TB  Tip  of  the Moment: Each account within The Bat! can have its own
settings  for  Microsoft  Dial-Up  Networking.  Check  out  "Account |
Properties | Network" page.

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys