Hello Roelof,

On Tuesday, November 20, 2001 at 01:37 GMT +0100, a creature mimicking
Roelof Otten [RO] wrote:

RO> Edit your templates that from every message a BCC is sent to yourself.
[...]
RO> Next time you collect mail, all sent mail is filtered by your inbox
RO> messages.

That's good.  You can avoid the load on your mail server by enabling
the "Local Delivery" option in the Network and Administration
dialogue.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54/10 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

I've determined the momentum of my physics assignment so precisely
that it can be anywhere in the universe right now.