On  Fri,  7 Dec 2001 at 12:12:24 GMT +0100 (07/12/2001 18:12 where you
think    I    live)    "Gert-Jan    van   Krevelen"=[GJv]   wrote   to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

GJvK> At work I have of course my own mailbox, which is no problem to set
GJvK> the Bat up to open that box.
GJvK> We also have a general mailboxes like 'sales'. A few people have
GJvK> rights for that mailbox, and when using Outlook, you can simply add
GJvK> the mailbox and it checks the user-rights, and it shows the contents
GJvK> if you have access.

You mean Sales is "public folder" in Exhange or MDaemon (are you using
Mdaemon right ?).  Actually it is IMAP folder.

GJvK> In the Bat however I can't find a way to specify a mailbox-name,
GJvK> it  assumes  that  the  mailbox name is the login name. Which is
GJvK> correct  for  my  personal  mailbox,  but  not  for  the 'sales'
GJvK> mailbox. I'd like to be able to open that one too, but no matter
GJvK> what  I  try, for the login info I need my own name else I can't
GJvK> even  connect, but when I do that, it only retreives my mail and
GJvK> not  the  'sales'  mailbox.

You  must  using  IMAP  Protocol,  but unfortunetely IMAP in TB! still
limited, so you can not "subscribe" IMAP folder as you wish to.
Sorry ...

- Syafril -               mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Flying with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/15
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2