On  Fri,  7 Dec 2001 at 18:26:14 GMT +0700 (07/12/2001 18:26 where you
think I live) "Syafril Hermansyah"=[SH] wrote to Gert-Jan van Krevelen
:

GJvK>> In the Bat however I can't find a way to specify a mailbox-name,
GJvK>> it  assumes  that  the  mailbox name is the login name. Which is
GJvK>> correct  for  my  personal  mailbox,  but  not  for  the 'sales'
GJvK>> mailbox. I'd like to be able to open that one too, but no matter
GJvK>> what  I  try, for the login info I need my own name else I can't
GJvK>> even  connect, but when I do that, it only retreives my mail and
GJvK>> not  the  'sales'  mailbox.

SH> You  must  using  IMAP  Protocol,  but unfortunetely IMAP in TB! still
SH> limited, so you can not "subscribe" IMAP folder as you wish to.
SH> Sorry ...

This a work around :
- install MD Email Agent (aka Worldclient Watch).
- Subcribe  only  for Sales Folder, and set to notify only for folder
  Sales.
- If new message arrive to Sales Folder, your Email Agent will flash,
  then  Open  WorldClient  (note:  I  am  using it here for Groupware
  application (Calender, Appointment and Meeting Scheduler).

- Syafril -               mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Flying with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/15
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2