Raj,

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, at 22:02:49 [GMT +0530] (which was 10:02 PM where I live) you
wrote:

>>From the afternoon today I have been experiencing problems in down loading large
R> mails. When I say large I mean around 40K or so.

I would like to have a few pointers here please.

It seems that the problem appears to be localised in the sense that I have tried
3 different pop servers and Iam unable to download from any.

I also configured Outlook and  the connection timed out.

Any assistance as to where I should begin to look to see why mails which are big
20K upwards are not being downloaded by both TB & Outlook.

As mentioned I can download files thru the browser other wise.

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I intend to live forever - so far so good.

Replied on Saturday, December 08, 2001 using TB Ver 1.53d on Windows NT