Hello Raj,

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001 10:22:11 +0530 GMT (08/12/2001, 12:52 +0800 GMT),
Raj wrote:

R>> From the afternoon today I have been experiencing problems in down loading large
R>> mails. When I say large I mean around 40K or so.

R> It seems that the problem appears to be localised in the sense that I have tried
R> 3 different pop servers and Iam unable to download from any.

I have one  accont that does this occasionally. I am sure it is the
POP server. You also said that it used to work and you haven't changed
anything on your computer. Try and check with your ISP whether they
have changed anything.

R> As mentioned I can download files thru the browser other wise.

Different protocol. Maybe they have restricted email size, but not
file download size.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Die Bewohner der Erde heisen Autos, ihre Sklaven haben zwei Beine und
muessen fur sie arbeiten und sie pflegen.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.54/10
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM