Hey there. :)

I am new to the group, and I have one huge problem with the BAT:

Right now, the dear Outlook user community is sending out the Badtrans
viruses like crazy. I received plenty of them from various people, of
course none of them affected my computer.

Now, since last nite, my Norton AntiVirus agent detects exactly this
virus, a [EMAIL PROTECTED] - in my TEMP folder!

The filename that has this virus supposedly in it changes all the
time, and the file itself is never deletable. It's a temporary file,
that has names from BAT44.tmp to BAT98.tmp - all that.

What can I do?

I expect the virus to be in some email that is in my Outlook, but I
searched through everything, deleted every mail that was in the Trash,
nothing helped. What can this be?

Any help is gladly appreciated,
thank you very much,

Sebastian. :)

PS: Oh, and whenever I close THE BAT, the virus warnings go away, too!