Hello Andy,

> Hehe, good joke. Sure that works and that's how I always do it
> in lack of a real solution. I would have expected that if I
> mark various mails and hit reply that I get all of them quoted.

I didn't realize I was joking. That's always been a very adequate
solution for me. OTOH replying to multiple emails with one reply
is not something I do a million times a day.

> So you are saying there's no way to do that?

I would be expecting comment from some of the more expert members
of the list if there were another solution :)

I love it!!

--
Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]