> Hello Joe,

> 14. december 2001, 23:52:33, you wrote:

JF>> I was able to find the original key and key check sum...but not the
JF>> password. :(

> In this case you could try to export your old registry. You have to go
> to DOS to do it,

I would rather crawl through every cave in Afghanistan (in the winter)
than mess with my registry, or even pay a visit to DOS for that
matter.

[...]
> BTW: if you think this is too complicated, you can recover your
> password for $3 IIRC.

My friend, I just *fried* my computer because I'm a computer klutz. So
I am to computer registry what Osama bin Ladin is to Islam.

So I'm gonna select the $3 door, thank you very much.

But thanks for the help anyway!

--
Joe Finocchiaro
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]