Dear group,

I am new to the Bat!. A nonstaining user of Pegasus, I am now trying
to work whether it is time to move to a new client. Started with the
Bat! and I like what I have seen so far. As can be expected, things
work differently and there are some questions popping up. The first
has to do with keeping an archive of one's e-mail.

Pegasus has the option to 'connect to remote mailboxes'. It can be
used to create off-line archives of mailboxes. I can put complete
folders (like inbox-2000 and outbox-2000) onto a CDROM and remove them
from my Addis. Whenever I have a need to access them, I would just
hook them into the Pegasus folder tree.

Is there anything like that in the Bat! that allows me to keep e-mail
on CDROM and have it still accessible? I know about the backup/restore
function, but that seems to be tailored more towards backup than towards
archiving.

--
FJ de Bruin