Norton AV2002 seems to work with the_Bat.  I know it checks the
outgoing mail and supposedly checks the incoming mail.  I probably
have had warnings on the incoming mail, but the_Bat seems more or less
immune to viruses so AV2002 is not triggered unless I was to try and
open an attachment, which is don't.

--
Have a great day,
Sam                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches."  (George Bernard Shaw)