Hello,

I've been using The Bat! version 1.53d under Windows 2000 SP2 for
almost 24 hours now and I'm very pleased. It's stable, flexible,
packed with features, updated, and supported.

I've come up with a couple of questions:

1. New message from Favourites - I have an AB entry to which I have
added a template on the AB New Message tab. I checked "Use a specific
template for new messages" on this tab. Here's my simple template:

<<<<<
Dear friend,

%cursor

regards, Andy
%BCC="Andrew Aronoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

Of course, in the real template, my _real_ e-mail address replaces
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

When I click on the "Create a new message" drop-down box and choose
this Favourite, the message uses the template *except* for the BCC
entry.

How can I get the Favourite template for new messages to use the %BCC
macro entry?

2. Memo in saved file - Up until yesterday, I was using Eudora Pro. I
frequently used the Eudora message editing feature to add notes to
received messages. I read in the TBUDL archives that one TB workaround
is to add a Memo to a received message. This worked to add the
comments I wanted, but when I saved the message to a text file, the
memo was not included. I also could find no macro entry that refers to
the memo.

How can memo comments be included with a saved message?

TIA and regards, Andy