Hi David & Raj,

AA> When I click on the "Create a new message" drop-down box and choose
AA> this Favourite, the message uses the template *except* for the BCC
AA> entry.

DVZ> I can't reproduce this behaviour. Maybe you have a duplicate
DVZ> entry in your addressbook of that particular contact.

The entry has no duplicate and I obtain the same behavior for any
address that I choose to make a Favourite.

Also, we're not using the same version of TB! -- I'm using the latest
production version.

Raj> Is this a problem with all AB entries or one particular.

It's a problem with all AB entries that have been designated as
Favourites (on the Edit Address Entry, Other tab, "Add this address to
the instant address (Favourite) pop-up menu" has been checked) and
that thus appear on the "Create a new message" drop-down box. These
Favourites have New message templates assigned with "Use specific
template for new messages" checked.

Interestingly, if I change the macro label in the New message template
from %BCC to %CC and click on the Create a new message drop-down box,
the e-mail address appears correctly in the CC field. This proves that
the new message is using the New message template from the AB and not
some other template. The anomaly only appears to affect the %BCC label
in the AB New message template.

When I set the New message template to the %BCC entry and send a
message, the address designated by the %BCC does _not_ receive a copy
of the message. This proves that this is not simply a display problem
-- the e-mail address is not present in the BCC field.

I suspect the %BCC macro field is being ignored by TB! in this
situation. Since David can not duplicate the problem, it _may_ have
been eliminated. That would be nice to know.

regards, Andy