Doesn't work.

I have a Palm m125, and on top of the Palm Desktop conduit I have
installed Intellisync.  Intellisync transfers email, but not Eudora,
only Groupwise, MS Outlook, MS Exchange, Notes 4.x, and Notes R5. None
of those settings would stick, because Intellisync knows that my
system doesn't have the correct files.  In the Palm setup, I
configured Mail for Eudora 3.01 and higher, the only applicable
choice, and set HotSync to synchronize the Palm and the desktop.

No synchronization occurred.  The log said that there was one message
synched and that the synch failed, but no message was actually
transferred anywhere.

Is this a failure of the system itself because it's not looking for
.TBB files?

Is it a failure of configuration because my .TBB files are not located
at the default (Program Files/The Bat!) location?

I'd like to stick with The Bat!  But I'd like to have my mail on my
Palm, too....  Any ideas out there?

JN