Hello Adam,

A> b) my contacts

The short answer is "no".  What I do is export all my addresses from
Palm Desktop to a v-card file, then import then into TB.  But, first,
I delete all the addresses in TB then import the whole batch.  You
need to totally delete the address book from time to time as it is
never compressed and will continue to grow in size with this method.

 Steve

 "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert
Einstein

 TB! v2.11.03 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1