ON Saturday, January 05, 2002, 12:54:31 PM, you wrote:

Roelof> Hello Gerard,

Roelof> On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 11:39:50 +0100GMT (5-1-02, 11:39 +0100GMT, where I
Roelof> live), you wrote:

GdV>>  Somehow MS Outlook keeps associating itself with files from type EML.

Roelof> Exit TB
Roelof> Open your browser
Roelof> Set Outlook Express as the default mail editor
Roelof> Close your browser
Roelof> Open TB
Roelof> TB should start to bugger you about default settings and file
Roelof> associations.

Hi Roelof,

Tried that, same result OE keeps taking the EML file, without me using
OE I should add.

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the
computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and
explode once a year, killing everyone inside. -- Robert X. Cringely

Windows 2000 Professional with TB Version 1.53d