Hello,

When I save a message to file that contains no attachments, the saved
message contains "Attachments: <none>". I'd like to eliminate this
line from the saved message _only_ if there are no attachments. I'd
like this line to appear with the list of attached files if such files
are present.

So, let's say message1 contains no attachments. The line "Attachments:
<none>" would _not_ appear when I save the message to a file.

Let's say message2 contains an attached file, "file1.ext". The line
"Attachments: file1.ext" would appear when this message is saved.

How can this best be done?

regards, Andy

[Using The Bat! 1.53t under Windows 2000 Pro SP2
 on a "made from scratch" PIII-500 MHz/384 MB RAM]