John,

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, at 10:01:43 [GMT -0800] (which was 11:31 PM where I live) you
wrote:

JT> 1) In some folders, I would like to display only new messages (like
JT> subscription based folders). In some folders I would like to display

Are you referring to the coloumn settings ???

If  so  select at the folder and de-select the 'Use Account Default Setting' in
Folder properties you can change the coloumn headings.

JT> 2) I have multiple personalities (hopefully I do not need a doctor).
JT> When I click on a mailto link in a browser or from another
JT> application, I would like TB to ask me who the mail is from.  Is this
JT> possible or do you have any recommendations.

Another  way  to  do  is  to  create  folder  for  your  multiple  personalities
(if  possible) and use the folder specific templates to ensure that the from and
reply to are set to what you want. Use the %From & %Replyto macros.

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in college was my blood alcohol content.

Replied on 12 Jan 2002 using TB Ver 1.54 Beta/24 on Windows NT