Hey, hey! Did I imply I would defile myself to return to the use of
the spyware laden bloatware with its soiled diaper colored icons? Nay,
never! I just find it ironic that the thing that irritated me about
The Other Client and caused me to switch to TB! is now an irritation
(nothing more). I wouldn't give up the templates, the outbound
filtering, etc. etc.

Or the TBUDL list! <grin>

The editor however.... <running for cover!>

Clif