Hello Dave,

03. februar 2002, 19:43:38, you wrote:

DC> The only things I would personally change are the dodgy looking button
DC> images and the uncertainty of whether I will have to pay to upgrade
DC> when a new version does arrive. Given that I am about to pay for my
DC> copies (16 more days!) I don't fancy shelling out again in a month or
DC> so!

You can replace those images. Some alternative sets are here:
<ftp://ftp.gin.cz/pub/mswindows/the_bat/glyphs/>
<http://www.dreamer.de/projekte/thebat/>

So far all upgrades were free. I also heard somewhere that those who
licensed 1.5x+ will have free upgrade to 2 (when it arrives).

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

[The Bat! v1.54 Beta/34 on Windows 98 4.10.67766446. A ]

If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then
the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.
       -- Weinberg's Second Law
Corollary - An expert is a person who avoids the small errors while
sweeping on to the Grand Fallacy.