Hi Peter,

Wednesday, February 06, 2002, 8:43:42 PM, Peter wrote:

Peter Meyns> now that my computer is running again I might be able to help you with
Peter Meyns> the buttons. It is quite easy to edit your glyphs.bmp file. My
Peter Meyns> configuration isn´t complete yet, so it may take a few more days for
Peter Meyns> me to re-find the other icons I used before my machine went down. ;-)

Great ... cheers Peter. BTW, is it worth while upgrading to the beta
version, or should I just wait?

With best wishes,

Dave

David Conroy MSW
Personal Life and Business Coaching World-wide
Web: www.e-coaching-only.com  E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Member International Coach Federation, ID 1006660.

PGP Key on request mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_pgp
Instant Messaging on request mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_im

Using The Bat! v1.53d
Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2

This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
www.workgroupmail.com