Originally posted to the beta list since I thought this might be a
beta issue.  However, I got no responses and I've tried several betas
and have the problems now with all of them so tend to think it is not
a beta issue particularly since it just started and I've been using
various betas for a long time.

I am getting a lot of out of memory messages.  Several weeks ago, when
doing kill dupes in all folders, I would occasionally get a box saying
"out of memory" and it would stop in the middle of the process.   The
rest of the time everything is OK.

Now, I am getting this frequently at other times.  For example, I was
going to sort a folder by thread by subject and I got the out of
memory box.  (Closed program and reopened and could sort by subject).

Or I was simply scrolling down the list of messages in
a folder and I suddenly got the out of memory box.

Also, I wanted to go to my sent folder (which has about 25
messages in it) and I got the message "grid index out of range."
However, that is fairly rare.  I get the out of memory messages
frequently and can't seem to tie it to anything I've done on my
computer.

(I am using Windows 2000 in case it matters).  Any thoughts?

  Kitty >^,,^<
http://www.netcom.com/~kittyv  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as it nothing had happened  -- Winston
Churchill