Hello Kitty,

 On  Wed, 6 Feb 2002 at 21:53:05 [GMT -0600] (which was 04:53 where I live) you wrote:

K> Originally posted to the beta list since I thought this might be a
K> beta issue.

K> I am getting a lot of out of memory messages.

K> (I am using Windows 2000 in case it matters).  Any thoughts?

How many memory is there on your computer,
 how many free ?
Do you purge and compress your folders ?
 Messages.tbb file size ?
Do you check your index files (.Tbi) ?
 A sign of a corrupt index can be an error when trying to backup,
 in this case try to delete it and restart The Bat!.

--
Regards,             Alain
                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]