Hello Tim,

On Tuesday, February 12, 2002 at 10:34:16 AM you wrote in
msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

PP>> <Oneliner>
PP>> thebat.exe /MAIL;TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]";SUBJECT="Hello
PP>> World";TEXT="Nonsense;ATTACH="c:\test.txt";[QUEUE|SEND]
PP>> </Oneliner>

T> I'm sorry. I can't understand how this works. Is "test.txt" doing the
T> actual testing of size? If so, what goes in "test.txt"?

If you'd like to have a look in help for keyword 'Command line
parameter' you'll get a description of what the different parameters
mean and effect.

'text.txt' was a file name I choose for _this example_ as the file to
be attached to the mail.
Call it 'crap.txt', 'trash.bin', 'win.com' or what so ever ... The
help file will explain to you the parameter 'ATTACH' takes one
argument, the name of the file to be attached to the message generated
with the above command line.

The [QUEUE|SEND] part is quite more difficulty to understand if you're
a non-programmer, this means: either 'QUEUE' or 'SEND'. The difference
between them is explained in help file too.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Try to be the best of what you are, even if what you are is no good.