Hi MOATMAI,
On Wednesday, February 13, 2002 at 14:26:14 [GMT +0100], you wrote:

M> Is there going to be a new release of The Bat anytime soon?

See my sig, there's a beta cycle for version 1.54 going on at the moment
(for quite some time now).

M> Does anybody have even a speckle of inside information to share in
M> this regard, please?

Well, the beta testers know a little about it. Version 1.54 was supposed
to be released as a christmas version, but the beta testers talked the
developers out of it, because it was to buggy back then. There are still
bugs in it, and I don't want to guess when it will be released as 1.54.
But I don't think it will take so much longer.

BTW, could you please not start a new topic with a reply? TB is a
threading mail client, and your question can easily be overlooked by
those who do not follow a certain topic. (Activate 'View -> View threads
by... References' or press Alt+1 and look for your message to see what I
mean. Alt+0 gets you back to default.)

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.54 Beta/39 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |